Prize Draw - Make the most of your caravan

PhilHo

Administrator
Staff member
Our June Prize Draw is all about making the most of your caravan.

mostcaravan.jpg
cleanercaravan.jpg

We have the new book by Rob McCabe, former editor of Practical Caravan Magazine, entitled "Make the most of your caravan". Together with two excellent cleaning products from Chemicals Direct. Glass and Acrylic cleaner to get those windows sparkling and Black Streak remover to clean off those nasty marks from the side of your caravan.

If you can't wait to see if you have won to get your caravan looking tip top Chemicals Direct have an Ebay store here http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Chemicals-Direct-Ltd

If you would like to enter simply email me and include in your subject line "Make the most of your caravan".

Congratulations to last months lucky winner Alan Turner!

Best wishes

Phil

Rules
====
Closing Date 11:59PM on 30th June 2014
All valid entries received up to that time will be entered into the prize draw.
You must be a member of Caravan Savers Club to enter.
The draw will be a blind random draw from all entries.
The winner must provide their postal address within 7 days of the closing date to allow the prize to be delivered.
No cash alternative.
No correspondence will be entered into regarding the draw after the closing date other than to facilitate delivery of the prize.
In entering the draw, should you win, you are consenting to having your user name identified on the forum and/or in an email to members of the Caravan Savers Club.

Jay

Hi Phill,
This looks like an interesting book - Caravanning is all about fun - ok not all of it is fun but often its a case of altering your mindset. Setting up in pouring rain is not fun - but- If you can look forward to a nice hot brew and warm towel to dry off then its worth it ! When we go out (most weekends - Mar to Oct.) we make sure we pack plenty of Adventure and also put some on as we set off ! Laughing is always a better choice than crying !

Alan Turner

I'm going to buy some of that black streak cleaner now, they're under every window and vent and have been driving me crazy all winter, soapy water doesn't touch it!

PhilHo

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to Phil Ireland who has won our free prize draw for June.