Sprite Major 2007, 5 berth touring caravan for sale

Ann

Immaculate, 5 berth touring caravan, excellent condition, been well loved and looked after.

The caravan comprises of a twin dinette at the back that converts to a double bed with a bunk over and double at the front. There is a free standing table for the front and a hook on table for the back. The caravan has all the usual Truma dual heating, Thetford fridge, 3 ring gas cooker with grill/oven, black out blinds and fly screens on windows, stable style split door, spare wheel, sky light, awning light etc., and also has an Alco hitchlock and stabiliser and is Cris registered

Included in the sale are:
Pyramid full awning (only been used twice)
Dorema porch awning
Waste water container
Aqua roll
Electric hook up cable
TV cable
Electric pump that goes through the Aqua roll if on a fully serviced pitch
Waste water pipe if on a fully serviced pitch
Gas bottle
Rock pegs
Storm straps for the awning
Step
Levelling ramps
Milenco wheel clamp
Leisure battery
Groundsheets

There is basically everything you'd need to hook up and go. There is a small dent in the kitchen bench – from the previous owner where something fell out of the overhead locker, however there is a glass worktop saver/chopping board almost the same as the bench that we used when the caravan was in use and this covers it.

The caravan has been valued at between £7200-£7500 from several dealers if I was to be selling independently (as I am). I am selling at the higher valuation due to the amount of kit that is to be included in the sale, however I am open to sensible and reasonable offers.