Kwick-Fit tyre fitting offer

PhilHo

Administrator
Staff member
I just received the following from Kwick-Fit that might be of interest to members. If you do use this service or have used it in the past please post your feedback in this thread to help other members decide whether to give it a go.

Cheers

Phil

I would like to bring to your attention a special offer from Kwik-Fit which may be of interest to the members of your car club. Kwik-Fit Mobile, our mobile tyre fitting service where we come to you at your home or place of work, would like to offer your members a free call out charge regardless of how many tyres that are fitted. All your member has to do is go online to select the appropriate tyres for their car or van, book an appointment which is to their convenience and then apply the exclusive promotional code. We have everything from Premium Brands to high Quality Budget Brands.

As Kwik-fit’s online prices are already very competitive, when combined with free mobile tyre fitting, it will represent outstanding value for money and a real tangible benefit to your members.

Kwik Fit Mobile operates a nationwide fleet of 200 modern tyre fitting vans which are all equipped with the latest wheel changing and balancing equipment. Our highly trained technicians guarantee to give your members the very best service which is evidenced by our excellent trust pilot score: http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.kwik-fit.com.

It couldn’t be easier to get free expert tyre fitting at a time and place that is convenient to you – right on your doorstep either at home or at work to minimise disruption to your busy day.

PhilHo

Administrator
Staff member
Hi John,

Tyron bands just fill the well in the wheel so there is absolutely no reason why they wouldn't fit tyres to wheels with them on. As far as I am aware the machines they use for removing and refitting tyres don't rely on the well. The well is of most use when you are using tyre levers to remove and refit a tyre as it gives you a bit of slack to work with.

I'd just ask them when you phone for a quote for confirmation.

Best wishes

Phil