Hi there, just joined, my wife and I love caravanning, we have a Bailey Pegasus 2011 fixed bed.

• Thread starter Neillynda caravaners
  • Start date
N

Neillynda caravaners

Caravan 001.jpg We have both been caravaners for many years on and off, before we met and more so now. We love the freedom and usually go to CL sites unless we are with our friends who have a motor home!
We love walking and cycling and trying out as many country pubs and restaurants as we can.
We have just bought our 2011 Bailey Pegasus verona as it is a long term investment, we plan to do more and more caravanning in the future, especially when we retire in the next 10 years or so. We have our previous caravan now to sell if anyone is interested, it's a Bailey Pageant bordeaux 4 berth fixed bed S5 2005. It's up for £7250. (photo attached)
We fancied the slightly bigger toilet and shower, slightly longer Pegasus verona (almost the same design) and the Alutech body shell for our long term future.

N

Neillynda caravaners

I read about it and it should be stronger with less joins and no wood in the upper parts to get damp and mouldy. So should last longer with less problems. Good for our future and retirement caravanning! I hope.