Be gentle with me!!

Ged

Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce myself,my name is Ged and my wife (Maria)and I own a 2010 Lunar Stellar ( I know,someone has to!!) We love it, we've been caravanning for about 25 yrs or so but are still learning every trip! This Website is new to us also so any help and guidance to get the best out of it will be really appreciated.We look forward to the forums (and I'm sure debates!) Once again all the best to the other members.

Mark Hall

Hi Ged:
I am also a new member, having just logged in today (26th April). I moved over to a caravan two years ago, after owning a motorhome for five years. Much as I enjoyed Motorhoming, the first time Karen, my wife, and I took our caravan away, we found it a different world. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the motorhome, but there seemed more space in our van, we could go out without having to batten the hatches down and put everything away, and our two collies loved it!
I live just outside Leeds, and we have done local trips, and every year we go to the Wartime weekend at the North Yorkshire Moors Railway at Pickering. What a weekend! We even get into the spirit of the weekend by getting dressed up in the forties gear! (Mind You, from Thursday night to Sunday night, if you walk down the main street in modern clothing you look totally out of place). Looking forward to getting out and about a bit more since I took early retirement from my job last year, and hopefully meeting and talking to some of you all on the site. Regards to All. (By the way, our van is a Coachman Pastiche 530/4). Mark