Hi to all

Alan mcdill

Hi all just joined the forum we have had caravans since late 80s first van was an Abbey Lincoln 2 berth every time we pitched up I had to screw the roof panels back up they usually fell off due to the damp !! But had many happy memories in it as a child had caravan holidays with my family again happy memories especially seeing my father burn most of his fringe and all of his eye brows off when he tried to light the old gas lights !! I had to force my wife on her first caravan holiday ( she was having non of it ) but gave in she was 8 months pregnant at the time once there she loved it and has never looked back I have I son 13 he still loves the caravan holidays 2 dogs ( 1 deaf jack Russell cross 7 yrs old he loves the caravan too and a new arrival rottwieler puppy 10 weeks old and yet to have here first holiday ) it has taken us many years to work up to our present outfit and love it caravan a sterling elite trekker 5 berth and the big boy tow car range rover td6 vogue we mostly only stay in Scotland been down south a few times and would love to do Europe at some point

PhilHo

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Alan,

Welcome to the forum. Tell us about some of your favourite Scottish sites. Fortrose and Rosemarkie look like special places with dolphin watching and Inverness close at hand.

Cheers

Phil